architects Vico Magistretti, Guido Veneziani
Photo by Walter Mair
In 1958 the architects Vico Magistretti and Guido Veneziani were commissioned to build the club house and the green area outside it for a golf course in Brianza. The L-shaped plan of the building, consisting of multiple volumes, respects the lie of the land and the existing trees. The building is characterized by the combination of staggered volumes with continuous strip windows, creating a natural continuation of the interior into the long terraces. The load-bearing pillars and the window frames are painted red, the predominant colour in the interior, alternating with the white of the plaster.