architects Marco Castiglioni, Beppe Reynaud
Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
The pedestrianized segment covers part of the stretch of the old route followed by the tramway connecting Como, Erba and Lecco, closed in 1955. In 2002 the walk was inaugurated with the installation of Ponte dei Bottini, a new truss bridge. The importance of the project lies in its uniqueness as an example of positive reuse in the Como area.