Author: architect Pietro Lingeri
Photo by Edoardo Valle
The building, restored in 1947 as a house, was built as premises for water sports. Adapted to the shape and contours of the land between the road, the lake and the nearby stream, it is laid out on two floors that distinguish the access level and meeting areas on the lake level and spaces for storing boats and equipment. The architectural composition comes from the interpenetration of simple geometric figures. The details reflect many of the themes of naval/marine architecture typical of contemporary rationalist buildings.