Fisionomie lariane, una mappa per conoscere il territorio.

Uno strumento per architetti, cittadini e turisti interessati a conoscere, tramite itinerari suggeriti, la realtà del territorio lariano. Quattro categorie, quattro suggestioni di esplorazione del territorio – Acque, Tracce, Insediamenti, Attività; possono essere fruiti con autonomia o integrarsi a svelare la complessa stratificazione del territorio lariano.

Tours:

All
Water
Traces
Settlements
Activities
Terraces
Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Strada Regia
Brunate-Bellagio

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Sacro Monte di Ossuccio
1643-1715 Chapels
1537 and 1719 Sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Sant’Agostino bus shelter
1932 construction
UTC Como
1952 restructuring
UTC Como
2002 restructuring
architects Ruggero Venelli, Cecilia Kramer

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
War Memorial
1926-31
architect Giuseppe Terragni

Photo by Jacopo Valentini
View More
War Memorial
1930-33
architect Giuseppe Terragni, engineer Attilio Terragni

Photo by Jacopo Valentini
View More
Former Tram Line
1999-2002 recovery of the Camnago Volta/Solzago stretch (Ponte dei Bottini)
architects Marco Castiglioni, Beppe Reynaud

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Como-Brunate Funicular
1894
engineer Eugenio Villoresi

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Monumental Fountain
1935 design
1936 built at the 4th Milan Triennale
1959-60 installed
architect Cesare Cattaneo, artist Mario Radice

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Railways and Stations
1949
engineer Paolo Perilli

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Volta lighthouse
1927
engineer Gabriele Giussani

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Railway station on the lake and breakwater
1858-68 construction of the breakwater
1880 construction of railway line and goods yard
1965 disposal of the goods line and airport

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Walled city
Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Monumental Cemetery of Como
1811-26 main courts
architect Biagio Magistretti
1845 completion and central chapel
engineer Luigi Tatti
1923 south court
UTC Como
1949-50 church
architect Federico Frigerio
1950 Colombarium west side
UTC Como
1980 Cremation building
UTC Como
architect Luigia Martinelli

Photo by Jacopo Valentini
View More
Ticosa Power Station
1929-30
Ufficio Tecnico Barosi

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Quarry
Carate Urio

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Baradello Castle
Spina Verde regional park

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Casa del Fascio
1932-36
architect Giuseppe Terragni

Photo by Stefano Graziani and Jacopo Valentini
View More
Chapel dedicatad to the Redeemer
Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
Ancient Via Regina
Como - Sorico

Photo by Marco Cappelletti
View More
A9 Autostrada dei Laghi
Grandate-Chiasso section
1971

Photo by Marco Cappelletti and Sara Ruggeri
View More
Viale Masia
Photo by Planar
View More
Modern insertions in via Volta
Photo by Planar
View More
A settlement along the Cosia
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
San Rocco
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Neorealist housing estate
Photo by Planar
View More
Lakeside District
Photo by Planar
View More
Prestino
Photo by Planar
View More
Isola Comacina
Photo by Planar
View More
Gravedona
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Gironico al Monte
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Fabbrica Durini
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Bernasconi Area
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Carimate
Photo by Planar
View More
Careno
Photo by Planar
View More
the nodal area of Camerlata
Photo by Planar
View More
Brunate
Photo by Planar
View More
Brienno
Photo by Planar
View More
Baggio
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Viale Cavallotti
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
the Monumental Area
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Alzate Brianza
Photo by Donatella Simonetti and Filippo Simonetti
View More
Club House Golf Monticello
Cassina Rizzardi, via Volta 43
1975:
architect Luigi Caccia Dominioni

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Stadium Sinigaglia
Como, Viale Sinigaglia
1925-27 Stadium:
engineers Giovanni Greppi, Paolo and Vittorio Mezzanotte
1933-34 Casa del Balilla:
engineers Gianni Mantero and Angelo Croppi
1949 new stands:
engineers Enrico Ballerini and Luciano Trolli
1989-1991, 1998 restoration and extension:
architect Enrico Mantero, engineer Antonio Plankensteiner

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Hangar Aero Club
Como, piazzale Francesco Somaini
1930-34: engineer Carlo Ponci

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Canottieri Lario
Como, via Puecher 6
1930-31:
engineer Gianni Mantero
1983 gym extension:
architect Enrico Mantero

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Sant’Elia Kindergarten
Como, via Alciato 15
1934-37:
architect Giuseppe Terragni, engineer Renato Uslenghi

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Municipal Library
Como, Piazzetta Venosto Lucati 9
1961-70:
architects Camillo Gubitosi, Rosalba La Creta, Mario Ragozino, engineer Mario Valli

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
La Permanente Mobili
Cantù, piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi
1927-29 Palazzo dell’Esposizione Permanente Mobili:
engineer Giovanni Gerardi
1955-57 La Nuova Permanente:
architect Renato Radici

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Park Hotel Meublé
Como, viale F.lli Rosselli, 20
1960-65:
architect Enrico Mantero, engineer Gianni Mantero

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Tourist customs booth at Ponte Chiasso
Como, via Bellinzona/Chiasso, piazza Elvezia
1937 buildings and central booth (first version) Italian customs:
Civil Engineering Dept
1954 new Swiss and Italian central booths:
Civil Engineering Dept
1985 demolition of the booth and new roof of Swiss customs:
architect Giampiero Mina

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Covered market
Como, via Mentana, via Sirtori
1932-34:
engineer Mario Levacher
2011 restructuring project:
architect Francesco Graziano (UTC Como)

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Shipyard for Navigazione Lago di Como
Como, Tavernola, via Cernobbio 18
1986-91:
architect Francesco Castiglioni

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Ratti factory
Guanzate, via Madonna 30
1957-59
1966-69 extension:
architect Tito Spini, engineer Luigi Bacci
1999 offices:
architect Luigi Caccia Dominioni, Zecca Prefabbricati Technical Office

Photos by Isabella Sassi Farìas
View More
Chilometro della Conoscenza
Como
Villa Olmo, via S. Cantoni 1
Villa del Grumello, via Cernobbio 11
Villa Sucota FAR, via Cernobbio 19
2007/2014:
architects Brambilla Orsoni Associati, Corrado Tagliabue, Renato Conti, engineer G. Michele Colombo

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Segrino Bathing Establishment
Eupilio, via Panigatti
2002 - 2004:
arch. Marco Castelletti

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Museo del Merletto
Cantù, piazza G. Marconi
1999 - 2006:
Studio Dezzi Bardeschi

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Scuola Pellegrino Tibaldi
Cantù, via A. Manzoni 19
1986: project
1998: construction
architect Aldo Rossi

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
IBM Training Centre
Novedrate, via Isimbardi 10
1969-1974:
Morassutti Associati

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
LEMA Mobili
Alzate Brianza, Strada Statale Briantea 2
1969-1971:
architect Angelo Mangiarotti

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
B&B Italia
Novedrate, Strada Provinciale 32
1968:
architects Afra and Tobia Scarpa
1971:
architects Renzo Piano, Richard Rogers
2003:
Antonio Citterio & Partners

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Silk Institute
Como, via Castelnuovo 5
1973:
architects Lorenzo Muzio, Franco Tartaglino Mazzucchelli

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Club House Golf Club
Carimate, via Airoldi 2
1958:
architects Vico Magistretti, Guido Veneziani

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Via Andina Schools
Cantù, via Andina 6
1953:
engineer Attilio Terragni
1954-59:
architects Giulio Moscatelli, Enrico Meroni, Gigi Radice, Alberto Sala

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Villa Erba
Cernobbio, largo Luchino Visconti 4
1892-98
architects Angelo Savoldi, Giambattista Borsani
1987 Showroom
architect Mario Belllini

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Villa d’Este
Cernobbio, via Regina 40
1565-1570 construction of first building
1815 restructuring
1856 construction of first hotel core
1873 conversion into hotel

Photo by Walter Mair
View More
Villa Pliniana
Via Cesare Poggi, Torno
1573-77
Author: architect G.A. Piotti
Client: conte G. Anguissola

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Villa Melzi
Via Lungolario Manzoni, Bellagio

1808-10
Authors: architect G. Albertolli, garden design by the agronomist Luigi Villoresi,
architect Luigi Canonica
Client: duca F. Melzi d’Eril

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Villa Giulia
Via Valassina 81-83, Bellagio
late 18th century
Client: conte P. Venini

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
House on the dock
Via Torrazza 5, Torno

1953
Author: architect Lucio Saibene,
Emilio Terragni,
engineer Lucio Morganti

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Villa on the dock
Menaggio, Nobiallo, via Armando Diaz 16
1928-31
engineer Carlo Mantegazza

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Villa a Musso
via Regina 23, Musso
1972-1973
Author: architect Marco Zanuso

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Strecia
Torno, via B. De Benzi

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Urio Castle
Via Pangino 1, Carate Urio
18th century, reworked in the 19th century

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Rocking Stone
Montepiatto, Torno
Quaternary
647 m above sea level
Weight: 60 t ca.

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Promenade of Villa Olmo
Borgovico, Como 1955/57 Author: Ufficio Tecnico del Comune di Como

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Park of via Regina
Via Statale Regina 122, Brienno
2010
Author: architect Lorenzo Noè

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Gorge
Nesso, SP 583 Lariana
300 m slm, difference in height: 200 m
Torrents: Tuff e Nosèe

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Icehouse
San Fedele d'Intelvi, Orimento

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Villa Schouvaloff
Via Caronti 51, Blevio
first half 19th century

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Baggero Water Mill
Via Appiani n.22, Merone
Mulini di Baggero Museum

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Lido
Via Lungo Lario Umberto I
(today Lungolago Europa 6-10) viale D. Vitali, Bellagio
1936-42
Author: engineer Augusto Pini
Client: Comune di Bellagio

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Wash-house at Cardano
Via Magi-Via Roma, località Cardano, Grandola
19th century

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Lake Pusiano
Pusiano, Eupilio, Erba, Merone (CO)
Quaternary
259.4 m above sea level
4,95 skm, max depth: 24,3 m

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Pier
Piazza Risorgimento, Cernobbio
1906
Author: engineer Ernesto Canobbio

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
Telo River
Val d’Intelvi
Torrents: Telo di Argegno and Telo di Osteno

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Silk Mill
Via Porto n.1, Brienno
1847-49
Former Comitti silk mill
Operational until half 20th century 

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Darsena
Torno, piazza Casartelli (called Riva)

Photo by Giovanna Silva
View More
Hydroelectric power station
Via Regina Levante, Gravedona
1941-1944
Author: engineer Ferdinando Monacelli Lattanzi

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More
AMILA building
Via Statale Regina, 19, Bolvedro, Tremezzina
1927-31, 1947
Author: architect Pietro Lingeri

Photo by Edoardo Valle
View More